- Title tag —technically called title elements—define the title of a document.
- Title tags are often used on search engine results pages (SERPs) to display preview snippets for a given page, and are important both for SEO and social sharing.
- The title element of a web page is meant to be an accurate and concise description of a page’s content.
- This element is critical to both user experience and search engine optimization.
- It creates value in three specific areas: relevancy, browsing, and in the search engine results pages.
- Code Sample